The Waterboy is always looking for enthusiastic, professional, responsible individuals with a passion for food, drink and people. We offer competitive wages and benefits to those who qualify. Come join our team!
Submit your resume to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself and what you love.
Server (3.16.18): We are seeking a highly experienced Server as described below. You must fit ALL of the following requirements to apply:
• Minimum 1-2 years recent experience in upscale, fine dining restaurant
• Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, quality first, professional environment with an emphasis on teamwork and the highest guest-first service standards
• Strong knowledge of food, cocktails and domestic & European wines is a MUST preferably with a familiarity of farms & producers in the area
• Be able to work at least 4 dinner shifts – includes Saturday and Sunday (please do not apply if you are unable to work weekends). Opportunity to pick up other shifts (lunch and dinner) is available
• Knowledge of points/steps of service and the ability to execute them
• Current California Food Handler Card
• MICROS / POS experience preferred
We offer the opportunity to work a regular schedule – rate of pay is hourly plus tips Apply in person with current resume only Monday -Friday between 2-4pm; please, no phone calls.